In our constant pursuit of excellent customer service, we host and attend various events aimed at equipping ourselves and others with the knowledge and training needed to do just that. Check out our upcoming events below.
- This event has passed.
IRWA Boot Camp
June 27, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Join us for a full day of sessions!
(IDEM approval pending — 5 water hours and 5 wastewater hours)
-8:00am – Registration
-8:30am – Workshop begins
-12:00pm – Lunch
-3:15pm – Finish
- New Networks Brass, Pipeline Products & Pipe Restraints – Tim Babb; Ford Meter
- BoxSurge Suppression Sleeves & Other New and Innovative Products – Roger Riddle; JCM Industries
- New Water Reports Due in July – Jeff Cunningham; M.E. Simpson Company
- Bring Your Questions! Lead Line Replacement – Tom Franklin; Midas / Culy
- Recommended Installation Techniques Of Seals, Coatings, Valve Applications & Other Products – Brandon Hines; FACO
(NOTE: Registration is limited, so please send in your registration soon)